B.Eng from the University of NSW, co-Founder of Sensory Networks (acquired by Intel Corporation), and more recently Vice President Security and Operations at Freelancer.com. Formerly Chief Information Officer, Sensory Networks. Security Analyst, Securify (New York) and Security Consultant, Kroll O’Gara (New York).
Extensive experience establishing, building and operating companies in Information Security, Financial Services and Online Marketplaces in Sydney, New York, San Francisco and Manila, Philippines.
Specialties include, Information security, Online marketplace security, Law enforcement engagement, Large scale web applications, Compute heavy processing systems, Amazon Web Services, Genetic Algorithms in scheduling applications, Security product development. Very keen sense for open-source and non-vendor solutions to problems in production and enterprise environments.
- Vice President of Security and Operations, Freelancer.com
- Vice President Engineering and Operations, Julius Finance
- Chief Information Officer, Sensory Networks
2015 - Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Executive Program for Growing Companies
1993 - 1997 - University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mining
- Thesis: Mining Stock Forecasting Using Media Sentiment as an Added Indicator
- US 7082044 - Apparatus and method for memory efficient, programmable, pattern matching finite state machine hardware. (Issued July 25, 2006)
- US 7219319 - Apparatus and method for generating state transition rules for memory efficient programmable pattern matching finite state machine hardware. (Issued May 15, 2007)
- US 7301792 - Apparatus and method of ordering state transition rules for memory efficient, programmable, pattern matching finite state machine hardware. (Issued November 27, 2007)
- US 20050114700 - Integrated circuit apparatus and method for high throughput signature based network applications (Pending)